Monday, May 11, 2009

FBI

Well two days ago the FBI came to my house and : subpoena me to testify before a Grand Jury In Toledo Ohio. Well I was in ANSWP for a term. I passed many fliers out in certain areas of Ohio And mailed many letters to white people around the global. The reason they have chosen me is because someone mailed a noose out to someone up in Lima and they are thinking I know who did it. I do not know who did it or cares who did it and I mailed 12- 20 letters up there in Lima. I never ever went up there. Despite my post on certain white power forums. They have asked many times about Lima and the noose and who has sent it. I would never send an object of hate to anyone. I don't think its right that the FEDS keep bugging me. I have changed my life for myself and my son and girlfriend.I will not be pushed. I will be writing the President about this matter. If there is any further action against and me. I will respond with a lawsuit.